Thursday, March 25, 2010

Time gets away from you!!

We have been so busy with Todd traveling and the boys being in the Variety show for the church that I have neglected my blog! I am going to try and post my video of the boys singing "heal the World" for the variety show. They were amazing!!! (If I could brag for a minute! LOL)

We are getting ready to have Easter here at the house. Looking forward to it - just wish I could stay on top of the housework so that I wouldn't stress myself out over it. I need definite help with organizing and such! :(

Last night was awards at the school for band and chorus. Amelia was way overtired because she didn't have a nap all day; so, she proceeded to yell out during it, "Look at me!" and she flipped her dress up over her head! OMG! She is a firecracker for sure!

Fingers crossed that I can post my video - new camera - still trying to figure it all out.

No comments: