Friday, November 25, 2011

Pie crust for Turkey or Chicken Pot PIe

Ok, you are going to read this and say, "Cottage cheese and yogurt? In a pie crust? YUCK!" BUT, Let me tell you, this is THE most delicious crust that I have EVER tasted for a Pot Pie! If you wasnt two crusts, double the recipe. I just usually make the filling and lay the crust over the top of it and bake. When you make this, let me know what you think. I am making this later so I will update the blog with a picture!

Ingredients:

Directions:

  1.  
    In a large bowl, combine flour, and salt. With two knives (or pastry cutter), cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in cottage cheese and yogurt just until the mixture forms a ball. Gather dough into ball; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.


1 comment:

sbcutie said...

plan on trying it some day.