Wednesday, September 16, 2009

well....

Today was stressful - hence, i didn't get to follow 100%, but i will get there! started out ood, but gt a migraine and caved. i figured that would happen at some point.

The boys were nearly late or school this morning, and it seemed like everything that could go wrong did. I hate having to rush around evry morning an worrying that we will be late.

Amelia didn't want to take a nap today. Toby had to get his too filled after school, he had soccer practice, and then, there was open house. I ordered Ted's pizza to pick up, and walked in with my credit card. do not walk in with credit cards - they do not take them! I had NO cash on me at all. This was after soccer in between open house. I was so frazzled. I got them to take a check - finally. that is not advised wither, by the way!

I am working on getting my peanut butter brownie recipe up for everyone. it is not going to be tonight, but hopefully tomorrow. I am off to chat on the phone with my hubby. Friday can not get here soon enough.

Pressure begins for the Chicago show - everyone wants to know where you are.......everyone wants to know if you are coming. Apparently the Jakubowski family is one to not be forgotten.

Tomorrow is another day........

No comments: