Monday, September 14, 2009

day one on a way to a new me

O.k. - so, i broke dieting rule #1 all ready and it is only the first day, but it isn't a bad one. I didn't have breakfast. There is a reason fo this though - Todd ss out of town - I am lucky that I got the kids to school on time at all. Then, I help out in Toby's classroom every morning. After I left the school, I went to the grocery store to stock up on some much needed food for myself for the week. I had to do that and get the groceries put away because I am waiting for my new, new stove to arrive.

SOOO, I missed breakfast, but instead of taking anything into my mouth that is not good for me, I waited. I weighed myself, and can I just say, I weigh less than I thought I would, but not where I want to be. And, I am ok with this. Because I am going to get there.

Now, Amelia is asleep, and I am waiting for my new, new stove to get here, and I made myself a salad with lettuce, crab, reduced fat feta cheese, avocado, lemon juice, and olive oil. I am eating while I type.

Snack later is going to be tomatoes with mozzarella, or a banana with natural peanut butter. Dinner - if my stove makes it here - is going to be chili. I am excited to start on the road to a new me, and I am not craving anything yet. O, and I have had about 4 glasses of water all ready! Yay me!

Please, wish me luck, and keep your fingers crossed. You are along for a ride on this journey with me!

1 comment:

sbcutie said...

Ari said you were in there one day and I have been meaning to ask you @ it. I didn't realize you did it every day. What are you doing? What happen to the other new stove? I had a slim fast shake thank God I added raspberries to it or it really would have been super gross. It's jsut not fair. mY fingers are crossed. Funny how we both started this journey at the same time. Good luck to both of us. I'm tired of being the over weight mom. UGGG I wish tremendous luck!!!!!